Workshops + Events
Youth + Family
2020 Latino Home Fair Registration Form
LHF Registration Form (2020)
Point of Contact: Name
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Sponsorship Opportunities for Business & Governmental Partners
Oro Level $5,000 - (2 available)
Plata Level $2,500 - (4 available)
Bronce Level $1000 - (8 available)
Limited spacing on a first come bases (form and payment due by noon April 15th, 2020). No refunds. For Sponsorship Levels benefits go to link on top of the page.
Non profit able Registration Fee
Table Non - Profit - $250
12 spaces available (form and payment due by noon April 24th, 2020). The table fee is not considered sponsorship for the event. No refunds.For Sponsorship Levels package go to link on top of the page.
Please include the total number of representatives attending from your company/organization.
Vendor/Exhibitor/Volunteer Code of Conduct
I agree with the Code of Conduct
Hacienda CDC(Hacienda) strives to create safe spaces for community to connect with homeownership professionals, and to obtain reliable, and unbiased information as they pursue to attain homeownership. We strive to perform at the highest levels of professionalism, innovation, and integrity, and expect our community partners to do the same. To this end and to protect the integrity and reliability of information provided to, and collected from attendees of this event, all approved vendors and exhibitors at Latino Home Fair (LHF) must adhere to standards and best practices not limited to the following:
• All vendors, volunteers and participants must adhere to the highest ethical standards in representing loan products and programs, real estate practices, and/or any other steps involved in the home-buying process. All information provided to attendees must adhere to, and be consistent with, current federal and state laws as applicable to real estate transactions, including but not limited to Fair Housing laws and regulations.
• Unfair, deceptive, abusive, or fraudulent acts or practices will not be permitted. The LHF reserves the right to report suspicious activities and supporting documentation, if any, to the respective regulating agencies.
• Information made available to the public or distributed within the fair venue and adjacent areas, whether verbal, written, or otherwise, must be consistent with the general information intended for distribution. The information must be supported and approved by the company being represented at the fair.
• All information provided or translated to languages other than English, whether verbal, written, or otherwise, must be similar in nature and not distorted from the English version.
• All information collected from event attendees will be under the strict responsibility of each vendor or exhibitor collecting such information. Neither the LHF nor Hacienda CDC (Hacienda) will assume any responsibility for misused or missing collected information from event attendees.
• Workshop facilitators or exhibitors must abstain from promoting or distributing written materials sponsoring their services while conducting each workshop. All information offered to event attendees must be unbiased and provided in their best interest. Extending an invitation to visit the assigned vendors’ booths after each workshop is encouraged.
• Materials produced on behalf of the LHF or Hacienda, including but not limited to educational resources, forms, handouts, and lists of participants are copyrighted and property of the LHF and Hacienda. Reproduction of copyrighted materials is not permitted without prior written consent of LHF or Hacienda.
• All property damage or injury to attendees, whether verbal or physical, caused by a vendor or exhibitor during the course of the event is the sole responsibility of the vendor or exhibitor.
• Vendors are expected to remain at their tables until the closing of the event scheduled at 3:00 p.m., to give late comers the opportunity to obtain the information of their intended interest.
• The organizing committee reserves the right to decline participation at the event of entities and individuals. The reasons may include, but are not limited to, reasons described in paragraph a) above
Failure to comply with the above mentioned could lead to individual or companies being uninvited from the LHF.
Each individual representing a vendor or exhibitor must sign and date a paper version of this form before the start of the fair.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY