Join our Team
We seek out employees who share our core values and who will represent Hacienda with professionalism and commitment. We look forward to hearing from you and learning why you would like to help us build our ¡Comunidad Viva!
To apply for one of our job openings, please email to us your resume and a cover letter explaining the reasons you are interested in this position and Hacienda CDC, at: HR@haciendacdc.org
HACIENDA BENEFITS PACKAGE
HACIENDA offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical & Vision Plan – choices are through Kaiser with HMO and PPO options. Medical premiums are fully paid for employees.
- Dental Plan – premiums are paid for employees, and up to two dependents.
- PTO – Paid Time Off with accruals from 18-33 days based on seniority
- 12 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) Plan – 2% employer match
- FSA – Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care expenses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
- Free Parking
Hacienda CDC headquarters are located in the Cully neighborhood, near the Portland Airport. The Portland Mercado is located on SE Foster Road.
Check back Soon
There are currently no upcoming opportunities.