Default Intervention Application
Hacienda’s Default Intervention Program aims to provide support to homeowners at risk of or currently in foreclosure through one-on-one coaching. Our certified Default Prevention Coordinators work with those struggling financially to identify and explore all available options based on their specific situations. Our services are free of charge.
What you can expect from Default Counseling:
- A one-on-one intake with your assigned Default Prevention Coordinator to analyze your income, debt, potential mortgage relief options, and next steps
- Multiple follow-up appointments to check on action steps, and additional goals
- Help submitting a loss-mitigation application to your Mortgage Servicer
- Representation during State Mediation through the Oregon Foreclosure Avoidance Program
What we expect from you:
· A complete application packet containing all authorizations and budget form is required before an appointment with a counselor.
· Please provide copies of all requested documents or PDFs. We cannot accept originals. Send us documents securely
· Honesty and accuracy when providing information.
· Prompt communication with your housing counselor about any changes to your situation.
· Punctuality. Please arrive on time for your appointment or give sufficient notice if you are unable to attend