Data & Impact Analyst tracks data through a variety of databases, both within Hacienda CDC, as well as those of some partners. Uses data to provide reports requested by the various departments, and provides guidance to departments to ensure data is accurate and timely. A crucial part of the entire Hacienda CDC team, the position involves working closely with staff to coordinate and manage the collection, analysis, and reporting of information used for measurement of program outcomes, client satisfaction, and grants reporting.
1. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining the structure and content of a data management system (e.g. Outcome Tracker).
• Managing the ongoing process of data collection, data entry, and analysis;
• Producing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for leadership and Board; interpret and analyze data.
• Works closely with the our client vender contacts as needed for problem solving and/or system development
• Builds and tests forms and builds/manages reports for each program
• Provides integration support with other technologies, software and Data base systems where appropriate
• Producing quarterly and semi-annual grant reports;
• Overseeing quarterly and annual outcome monitoring surveys and analysis;
• Ensures staff have the knowledge and skills needed to leverage their departmental data; conducts trainings when needed
• Monitors and mines program data as needed throughout program/grant lifecycles ensuring that all data is collected and analyzed consistent with both program and grant deadlines
• Develop and implement improvements to data collection systems that ensure accurate and relevant data reporting;
• Provides technical assistance/support and training to leadership and staff as needed
• Providing information and analysis for the purposes of program development, policy advocacy, and strategic leadership;
2. Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree (minimum), required.
• Master’s degree and/or coursework in statistical analysis and/or Management Information Systems, strongly preferred.
• Minimum of two years’ of experience in data analysis, required.
• Minimum of 3 years’ of experience with applied/participatory research and evaluation.
• Demonstrated commitment to and knowledge of social justice issues, the dynamics of social change.
• The ability to work with limited supervision and successfully within a team.
• Attention to detail, high standards, and a passion for accuracy.
• Clear and accurate writing, editing, and verbal communication.
• The ability to maintain strict confidentiality of client and organization information.
• A strong working knowledge and experience using database systems and creating associated data queries, reports, templates, and forms. Experience with Outcome Tracker preferred.
• Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites with an emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• The ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines consistently.
• The ability to rapidly learn and use new software.
• The ability to make decisions and resolve practical problems independently.
• Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem prevention, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively with others and support the goals and mission of Hacienda CDC.
• Good written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
• Ability to listen and develop rapport and relate well with community members.
Note: This job description is intended as a guideline only, and does not limit in any way the duties or responsibilities of any employee. Nothing herein shall be construed as a contract of employment. Expressed or implied. All employment is terminable at will. With or without cause.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to HR at email@example.com
Salary & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. Hacienda offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, accidental death/dismemberment, paid holidays, accrual of vacation and sick leave, personal day, Employee Assistance Program, and a 40I (K) option.
Closing Date: Open until filled